Located in the untouched south of Mauritius, set in a tranquil bay on a curving lagoon of white sand Shanti Maurice is the ideal holiday destination to rejuvenate mind, body and soul. With a choice of many other luxury resorts in Mauritius, I considered myself lucky to have found this gem of a place.
Dive into a world of Pilates, luxurious spa treatments and exciting activities on this tailor-made Pilates holiday at Shanti Maurice on the Mauritian coast. The exotic gardens and idyllic sand beaches provide the perfect setting for a week of relaxation and recuperation. Combined with a team of trained instructors and expert therapists, the experience at Shanti Maurice gives you the wellness break you deserve. As you progress in daily Pilates practice you can reward yourself with indulgent treatments, including Traditional Balinese massages, to ensure you’re feeling refreshed and ready for a new day. This strengthening Pilates holiday is the perfect chance to remedy the anxieties of everyday life.
|7 nights accommodation
|Breakfast (other board options available)
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)
|Flights available on request
- 2 x Shanti Fusion Massage or Reflexology or Facial or Traditional Balinese Massage
- 1 x Hatha Yoga or Pranayama or Guided Meditation
- Unlimited use of all facilities such as steam room, sauna, swimming pools and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary access to fitness centre, gym, putting green, tennis courts, bicycle hire (for use within resort for up to 2 hrs)
- Complimentary access to non-motorised water sports at the Boat House as per the weekly schedule
- Free Golf at the Avalon Golf Estate, inclusive of free and unlimited green fees, free transfer to and from Avalon Golf Estate, free golf cart (shared), one tray of driving range balls
|SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)
|SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)
|01 Nov - 23 Apr 2024
|01 Nov 2023 - 23 Apr 2024
|24 Apr - 30 Jun 2024
|24 Apr 2024 - 30 Jun 2024
|01 Jul - 31 Oct 2024
|01 Jul 2024 - 31 Oct 2024
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Shanti Maurice is spread over 35 acres of tropical gardens, with unparalleled views of the surrounding hills and offshore reefs, the resort is located in the south coast of Mauritius. Nestling between sugarcane fields and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, Shanti Maurice satisfies all the senses. With exotic gardens, pristine white sands, a sublime spa, spacious accommodation and restaurants brimming with fresh ideas, you'll find a place, and people, devoted to pleasure. Discover the healing benefits of world class spa treatments; try a private class of yoga, cooking lesson, meditation, a game of tennis or experience the fitness activities - kayaking, golf, windsurfing, morning Powerwalks and more. You can be as busy or as quiet as you want to at Shanti.
The esteemed culinary experience on offer at Shanti Maurice is imaginative and innovative. Local produce is sourced fresh from the ocean, garden, or farms close by and promises to please even the most discerning of palates.
This restaurant looks over the starlit Indian Ocean and offers exquisite Aquacasia cuisine.
Private Fish Shack Experience
For a more authentic feel of the local gastronomy, the Fish Shack grills fresh fish, meat and game on the beachside accompanied by a range of cocktails and beer.
Rum Shed Bar & Grill Restaurant
Ideal place to enjoy a rum based cocktail from over 200 types of rum from 36 countries or a family style sharing menu. A La Carte comfort food and grill specialities are offered in this shabby-chic restaurant.
La Kaze Mama Garden Restaurant
La Kaze Mama offers guests the opportunity to dine on authentic Mauritian home cooking in an outdoor setting.
Red Ginger Bar & Pool Lounge
For views across the infinity pool, Red Ginger Lounge is the place to meet for a late-night drink or alfresco and indoor dining.
Guests can also choose to experience the ultimate picnic with wholesome meals created by the chefs to sample in your favourite shady picnic spot. Within the Shanti Spa, optimum health and dietary change is promoted through the ‘Wellness Cuisine’ where fresh, light and nutritional food is prepared.
Facilities & Services
2 x Floodlit tennis courts
Limousine and helicopter services available upon request
- Dolphin watching
- Group sailing
- Snorkelling sessions
- Outdoor pursuits
- Cultural activities
- Vedanta sessions
- Yoga and Pranayama sessions
- Traditional meditation
- Ayurveda Lecture
- Fitness Sessions
- Well-being programmes with visiting masters
- Garden tours
- Cooking classes
- Hot yoga
The spacious Shanti Spa allows you to awaken your senses, restore mental wellbeing and revitalise your spirits. Nutritionists, personal trainers, Ayurvedic physicians and yoga masters collaborate to ensure guests feel mentally positive and physically rejuvenated. Through a mix of ancient regimes and modern wellness regimes, unique treatments are created, designed to go beyond rediscovering tranquillity.
The Shanti Spa at Shanti Maurice focuses on the connection between mind, body and spirit, enabling you to explore your inner self. At the Shanti Spa, your intellect as well as your body is taken on a journey with holistic therapies and wellness regimes for a complete harmony between inner and outer self.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Group classes (Meditation & Yoga)
- 44 x Rooms (22 on first floor) + 17 x Villas wheelchair accessible
- Grab rails in bathroom
- Buggies / carts
- First Aid Kit
The suites and villas at Shanti Maurice are all ocean-facing and are among the most generously proportioned in Mauritius. The villas all have private pools and are surrounded by exotic private gardens, terraces and courtyards.
Junior Suite Oceanview
Junior Suite Oceanfront
Junior Suite Beachfront
Oceanview Pool Villa
Beachfront Suite Pool Villa
Oceanview Double Suite Pool Villa
Shanti Villa with Pool
- 10% additional discount
(Valid for second time repeat guest onwards who have stayed at Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa since 1 September 2010 only)
- Two children up to 11.99 years old, can share the suites and/or villa of the parents on a complimentary basis. Children are free on same meal plan booked by the parents.
Valid for travel year round. During Festive, the New Year's Gala dinner is applicable. Combinable with Long Stay, Early Booking Bonus, and Spa Junior suite offer only.
- Benefit from a 20% discount on the Suite/ Villas per night rate.
Valid for travel year-round except during Festive Season. Offer is also applicable for a single parent travelling with one child up to 11.99 years old. Offer not combinable with any other offer.
Repeat guest from 20th night
- 10% discount
- Welcome bottle of Champagne
- 1 x Welcome couple massage (60 min)
- 10% discount in the Shanti Spa
- 10% discount on culinary Shanti Experiences
- Upgrade to Club Level Experience from 10 nights stay
- Complimentary memory Photo Portrait Session with 5 pictures (30 min session)
(For bookings until 31 October 2024)
- 10% discount applicable for the bride
- VIP status and free upgrade to the Club level Experience with Lounge Access (all Suite & Villa Categories)
- One bottle of sparkling wine in Suites or Champagne in Villas on arrival
- One fruit basket on arrival
- One romantic candlelight dinner once per stay excluding drinks
- One couple massage per stay (90 min)
(Minimum 7 nights stay required. Applicable also for same sex couple)
- Unlimited complimentary green fee at the 18 hole 'Avalon Golf & Country Club'
- Return transfer to/from the Avalon Golf Estate. Transfer is bookable through the concierge and will depend on the set timetable as fixed by the Resort.
- 1 Golf cart
- 1 tray of driving range balls
Valid all year round, combinable with Early Booking Bonus, Long Stay offer, Family offer, Single traveller offer, Spa Junior suite offer and honeymoon offer.
Shanti Maurice; My health & fitness holiday getaway
NicoleVisited July 2019
I had a perfect time in Shanti Maurice with the Ayurveda Rejuvenation programme. Amazing food, treatments, sessions and members of staff. Not to mention the breathtaking location. Truly magic! Health and Fitness Travel was great at finding this holiday for me, thank you!
CarrieVisited December 2018
I don’t have enough words to describe how beautiful the location is! It’s by far the most beautiful place I have ever visited. Spa treatments and fitness activities are very high quality. I will definitely return!
KatherineVisited August 2018
Shanti Maurice is a dream… An incredible Spa. Everything there is excellent and the location is simply stunning!
AnnieVisited September 2017
Ah Shanti Maurice! What a bliss! Everything was superb, particularly the Yoga, Pilates and all treatments. I’m recommending it to all my friends and will return next year.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you