My stay overall was very special - Ananda is a unique and remarkable place for Ayurveda, Yoga and Spa, surrounded by nature in a luxurious setting. I highly recommend to anybody looking to visit the most majestic and sacred area in South Asia to balance body, mind and soul.
Surrounded by pristine forests and majestic mountains, Ananda in the Himalayas is a picturesque destination for those seeking a relaxing self-realisation holiday. Your Dhyana programme will focus on enhancing your physical and mental strength while creating emotional and spiritual balance. Experience an array of daily meditation including mantra chanting and relax with reflexology of a Kundalini back massage. Increase your flexibility during personalised one-on-one Hatha yoga sessions before you practice traditional Pranayama breathing techniques that will leave you energised with a transformed mindset. You will leave reflecting on your experiences that you can take home to continue self-study and remain at harmony with yourself.
|7 nights accommodation|
|Fullboard (3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals)|
|Return private transfers|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire
- 1 x Pre-arrival lifestyle and diet guidelines
- 1 x Individual Ayurvedic Wellness Consultation
- Ongoing progress checked with Ayurvedic Physician
- 1 x Debrief and lifestyle consultation
- 1 x Yoga consultation
- 1 x Physiotherapy consultation
- 1 x Emotional Healing consultation
- 1 x Ayurveda Therapy session
- 4 x Oriental Therapy sessions
- 5 x Personal Yoga sessions
- 6 x Personal Pranayama sessions
- 6 x Personal Meditation sessions
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: steam, sauna, chill plunge pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy foot bath and heated lap pool
- Scheduled spa lifestyle and wellness activities: yoga, Pranayama, meditation, Vedanta, fitness, cooking demonstrations lectures, workshops and excursions
- Complimentary 55 min Ananda Fusion massage (approx. US$100) for each guest on wellness programmes with a minimum 7 nights stay.
- Complimentary Excursion to Rishikesh to experience Ganga Aarti Ceremony per room for wellness programmes with a minimum 7 nights stay.
- Complimentary consultation with Dr Matthew before stay when booked a wellness programme.
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|03 Jan - 30 Apr 2023||USD6,730||USD8,230|
|03 Jan 2023 - 30 Apr 2023||USD5,550||USD7,050|
|01 May - 15 Sep 2023||USD5,690||USD6,650|
|01 May 2023 - 15 Sep 2023||USD4,510||USD5,470|
|16 Sep - 22 Dec 2023||USD7,540||USD9,150|
|16 Sep 2023 - 22 Dec 2023||USD6,170||USD7,780|
|23 Dec - 02 Jan 2024||USD8,610||USD10,470|
|23 Dec 2023 - 02 Jan 2024||USD7,100||USD8,960|
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Secluded in the absolute serenity and beauty of the Himalayas, Ananda offers a wonderful experience like no other. Whether you are looking for a new fitness challenge, to escape from the pressures of a fast paced life or simply learn how to control and create a healthier new you, then visit this natural sanctuary of well-being. Through being in the close vicinity of the cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh, you will gain a spectacular insight into India’s regal past.
As well as the enchanting landscape around the palace, Ananda offers the prospect of refreshing your entire lifestyle through ancient regimes of Ayurveda, yoga and Vedanta combined with other experiences, to truly make your holiday escape unforgettable. You also have the opportunity to participate in traditional Indian music classes and dance performances.
Ananda have your comfort in mind with classical instrumental music, mouth-watering Indian Asian and Western healthy cuisine. The spa chef is very happy to prepare meals for special dietary requirements.
If you fancy a cup of tea and some light snacks then the Tea Lounge is just what you need. Soak up the historical atmosphere and enjoy your drink in this warm and romantic setting.
Dine by the pool, located at the bottom of the valley, surrounded by natural forest. Take the opportunity to sip a juice under the Himalayan skies, and work on your tan whilst you enjoy garden-fresh vegetables and organic greens. an
Facilities & Services
Ananda Spa (24 treatment rooms including: steam & sauna rooms, chill plunge pool, Kneipp hydrotherapy foot bath and heated lap pool)
- Cooking classes
- Nature walk
- Mountain trek
Ananda uses a combination of Ayurveda, yoga and meditation, and healthy cuisine to improve your overall well-being. The luxurious views and various internal and external activities that are available allow you to release the stresses of your day-to-day life and help you to relax and rejuvenate.
Relax and breathe in the fresh mountain air of the Himalayas and let nature work its magic to create a memorable wellness experience during your stay at Ananda. The retreat is comprised of rooms with the picturesque views of the Palace or the Ganges river valley as well as suites and villas with secluded private gardens and pool deck areas. Each room in Ananda is a haven perfect for those who seek bliss, a peaceful retreat and a refreshing break away from the daily city chaos.
Repeat Guest Offer
- Receive 10% discount when booked on wellness programme.
Repeat Guest Offer - completed 21 nights or 3 stays
- Receive 10% discount when booked on wellness programme plus choice of additional benefits (5/6 nights stay – any 3 benefits; 7 nights or more –5 benefits):
- Upgrade (within room categories) at the time of booking
- One Personalised yoga session (or) meditation session (or) Fitness session
- One Personalised cuisine demonstration and guided session with our Chef
- One Spa therapy (55 minutes)*
- One Unique Dining Experience (special menu created by our chefs)*
Repeat Guest Offer
- 10% discount for repeat guests who have 1 or 2 past stays (Valid 3 January 2020 – 2 January 2021)
- 10% discount for repeat guests who have completed 3 stays (Valid 3 January 2020 – 2 January 2021)
Plus the following benefits:
- One complimentary spa therapy (55 min)
- One complimentary yoga session (or) meditation session (or) fitness session
- One complimentary visit to the Ganga Aarti at Rishikesh
Claudia's Review of Ananda in the Himalayas
Adam's Review of Ananda in the Himalayas
Arriving into the small airport of Dehradun via Delhi, I was greeted by my personal driver and taken straight into an air-conditioned 4x4 for the short 45-minute journey up the mountain towards Ananda. The journey itself was an experience, from seeing monkeys, cows, and goats up the windy uphill roads and a more impressive view at every turn. Ananda means peace – and my seven-day stay was a…
ShikShah1205, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited October 2015
I visited Anandas a couple of days back ie. October end and I've had an experience that will remain with me for years to come. The moment you enter the space, you're greeted with loads of warmth and love. The staff welcomes you wholeheartedly and this just makes for a perfect beginning to your getaway. The environment at Anandas is extremely holistic, beautiful and pure. You're truly living amid nature - lush green mountains, clear skies, beautiful peacocks and other species of birds etc.
Rooms: The rooms here are up to date with all necessary facilities. Plus point? Every room, irrespective of the category, has a private balcony with a coffee table where you can simply sit and relax. I enjoyed lounging in the balcony area listening to the chirping birds and gushing waterfall. These sounds make you feel alive. You can also ask for a wake up call any time between 5 am to 8 pm and you will have the staff waking you up with a cup of steaming hot lemon honey ginger tea.
dhawaldnaik, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited October 2015
Altogether a pleasantly different experience!! At Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun, a well mannered chauffeur,took us in his Ford endeavour car..very knowledgeable,offered water bottles and some cookies on the way. At the Resort, were welcomed by Rudraxa Mala then were led to our rooms in a golf cart..beautiful rooms with views of the valley..Amphitheatre which was utilised for Yoga session in the morning and then laid for outdoor dining with light music..Greenery all around with peahens roaming freely..no noise only sound of chirping birds..beautiful breakfast area as if within trees, well mannered always smiling waiters bending down on knees to take orders..must try pineapple ginger juice...
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you